Friday, August 25, 2006

MISSING!






I find myself being very sad these days. I have a little boy who I dote on and would move the earth for if I could.

Last week whilst meeting the team I coach for their first session, we got news that a little boy by the name of Marcus Fiesel was missing in a neighbouring park...only a few months older than my fella..this little boy apparently wandered off from his foster mother who had passed out.

The child has never been recovered despite thousands of good decent people searching for him again & again for three days solid. The case is very distressing for me as being a recent parent - the disappearance of this little tot hits home even harder. The other thing is that this child had not much of a life and for this to happen is saddening beyond words. As you can see from the pictures and the article below, he is a beautiful little boy and the whole situation is heartbreaking.

Whoever reads this, please say a prayer for this child's safe recovery!
pics courtesy of wcpo.com

story here...
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/AB/20060823/NEWS01/608230359/

No comments: