Friday, September 01, 2006

Marcus Fiesel

To say I am heartbroken is an understatement...I could not write on this till today..."Cold Fury", has anyone really experienced what that feels like, I did when I heard what had happened to Little Marcus.

The story is here, killed by his "loving" foster parents...

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060829/NEWS01/608290340

Finger pointing, backstabbing, all the usual stuff that happens when the excrement hits the fan.

The cynical exploitation of the child's demise has already begun...I could comment on that but I won't, this isn't the time, the place or the proper forum. Other people far better qualified or positioned than I will no doubt in time point this out.

I must say this, I was never so proud of the work that the Investigators did on this case, they never gave up and hopefully their work will be recognized in due course.

The huge outpouring of grief makes me realize that I live amongst good decent people. People I am proud to call friends & neighbors.

This whole story tears me up. It makes me so thankful to GOD for my little boy, my family. It made me realize that I have roots that are deeper than I ever thought in this part of the World.

I will never ever forget you Marcus, I never knew you but you will live in my heart forever...I know that thousands more touched by your plight feel the same way!

God Bless you

1 comment:

She. said...

the thing that pisses me off and saddens me most about this, is that those heartless bastards could have easily had child services take back custody of marcus. they weren't stuck with him. they could've called the cops or taken him to the hospital. it was so uncalled for. i can hardly bear to look at his pictures because so much was lost.