Friday, September 15, 2006

Trolling the Internet!

Before I start my sermon/rant!

A pal sent me a link to this website,
http://www.overheardindublin.com/
Some gems among the dross but altogether a very funny website. I miss the banter of the homeland where cut & countercut, jibe & counterjibe is the order of the day with no offence given or taken unless you're a humourless merchant banker (see rhyming slang). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockney_rhyming_slang

A word to those imps, trolls and things that go bump in the night when writing/reading a blog.

Blogging is fun! It's public and is there to be read so keep that in mind when you publish. The privacy option is a great little device altogether!



A troll yesterday!

If you're reading this with a mean spirited motive to make me look ridiculous, tough! I can do that easily enough on my own! You may as well look elsewhere!

Life has a way of biting one in the arse when one intentionally causes mayhem or evil mischief in the life of another, there is nothing surer! So pass on and Let your God go with you!

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat,
It's jim, nigels brod, surprise surprise it pissed rain last night for the fireworks!!!.I,m fixin nigels pc, By the way spurs won Five nil last night. Nigel sent me an email from you a while back about someone hiding in spurs trophy room, cant mention a name fib might be watchin'. I still remember you coaching vols on friday nights, i'm doin the same now with wexford celtic u-12, very enjoyable. MY email is jallen@allentechnology.ie.