Saturday, September 23, 2006

W's Doggy position



We're actually thinking of getting a dog. "Her indoors" favours a terrier - non moulting.!

....If it is to be one, we will have to agree on a Scottie or Wheaten. They're characters and wise little buggers into the bargain.

I want a German Shepherd but that is a non starter with the missus as most American ones tend to be homicidal maniacs or not the full shilling (dogs not wives, though that can be open to debate I guess!).

Bringing one over from Europe is an option but a costly one at that but something to look forward to in the future. At least we are talking about dogs which is somewhat comforting. Dogs are fun, they're loyal and they don't back answer!

The bliss of domesticity! As I write, the little fella stands behind me, looking over my shoulder. Footy on the telly, the missus vacuuming. Hovering & hoovering on a Saturday afternoon.

1 comment:

She. said...

the picture of domestic bliss. i think scotties are cute, especially in sweaters. schnauzers don't shed much at all, my family bred them through most of my childhood. i've found boxers are great dogs, but they do shed.